Welcome to HBC adverts section that helps you reach your potential market through our HBC banners.
Hexavian Business Club (HBC), is a community of Hexavia Masterclass alumni and other people enthusiastic about business, life and career growth.
It is Nigeria’s largest and most powerful business community.
We invite you to use HBC advert spaces on any of our site as part of your total media strategy, for various reasons which includes but not limited to;
a. Our ads run for a minimum of 2 weeks, depending on your choice
b. You have a choice of using still or animated advert designs/logos/icons or a combination of them, banners carrying all your information.
c. Our ads are linked directly to your company’s website, driving traffic to your doorstep.
d. Our adverts also appear on mobile which makes it easy for our increasing global readership to view your advert.
BANNER SIZES PACKAGES
i. Special sizes and choice of placement are subject to negotiations.
ii. All prices are quoted in Nigerian Naira(NGN).
For special advert requirement, contact us for a discussion and an exceptional quote. Call +234 803 406 3145, +234 803 540 0625 or send an email to email@example.com
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment can be made to Hexavia Logistics on request.
CONDITIONS FOR ADVERTISEMENT:
1. All adverts must be delivered in electronic version via e-mail in the ordered pixel dimension (file size) unless otherwise stated. In consideration of our readers on slower connections, we ask that file sizes be kept below 15KB.
2. Please note that all banner adverts must be in .gif, .jpeg or flash format.
3. Our advertising policy is so flexible that we can accommodate any request from an advertiser so long as it is legal and conforms to our editorial policy.
4. HBC requires the submission of a valid website URL, to link your ads to.
5. HBC also offers the service of custom banner designs and design of fully operational websites at a cost, should you require this service.
6. Rates are subject to change but adverts currently running are protected from increase until the duration of the placement expires. An advert run starts the day the advert is published on the HBC website and runs for the period paid for.
7. Payment must accompany all advertisement. Payment either in cash, cheques or money transfer must be payable to the above banker information.
8. HBC, its officers or business partners shall in no way be liable for any cost or damage if for any reason it fails to publish the advert on our HBC site as a result of natural cause, internet interruption, slowdown, fires or any other condition beyond the control of HBC.
9. HBC reserves the right to accept, reject and/or cancel any advert at its sole discretion. Adverts are accepted on the condition that the advertiser agrees to indemnify HBC, its officers and its business partners against any expense or loss by reason of any claims arising from the online publishing adverts.
10. Conversion rates are based on the prevailing exchange rate for all local adverts.
Thank you for your interest in supporting HBC! If you have any questions or you are ready to get started, just get in touch with us.
STEPS TO ADVERTISE:
To advertise on HBC, here are the steps
1. Check the adverts rates and all adverts information for HBC
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the advert category that is of interest to you and your business
3. A response will be sent to you regarding your request and time of availability
4. Get a good graphics designer to get your ad banner designed and ensure that it is borderless. The size should be to the size of the banner area you are interested in advertising in and should not exceed 30kb. We can design your banner for you at an extra cost.
5. Once done, send it to HBC for approval
7. Once approved, you can then proceed to make payment to the bank account details for adverts on the advert rates and information section.
8. After payment, notify the HBC advertising team by sending an email or SMS of your payment and advert details to email@example.com or any of our numbers – +234 803 406 3145, +234 803 540 0625
9. A reply will be sent to you thereafter containing a code that will be tagged to the advertising service for tracking your advert.
10. Another email will be sent to you to notify you of the time your advert will go online.
For further enquiries, payments, advert placements, and exceptional quotes, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org You can also fill our online contact form to make your request or call +234 803 406 3145, +234 803 540 0625